Monday, August 17, 2009

Stomach Issues

So...last night we were all hanging out in the bedroom watchin some TV and playing Mafia Wars when this horrible smell came drifting across the bed. We knew immediately what it was but didn't know who out of the three dogs was to blame. So we had to interrogate each of them. I knew Chet was the most likely choice so I thought I would start with him but as I leaned over the side of the bed I noticed Gracie licking and sniffing her butt... this caused me to take a pause. The whore did it!!!! I got out of bed to beat her and as I made me way, the bitch, confirmed my suspicions by sniffing and licking the whore's butt as well. "What is going on!!", cried Katie. "I don't know, their out of control!", I snapped back feeling as though I was being blamed for tonight's events. It was at that moment we heard a noise which sounded like someone was ripping a pair of jeans and it was a sound that only one of the dogs makes. It's a known fact that Boston Terriers have an extra amount of GI issues and it's a trait that can't be stopped. I was to the point where I just wanted to get back in bed and try to block the aroma's by pulling my t-shirt over my nose, we all know how well that works yet I do it every time. It was at that moment I heard I sound come from Katie's stomach that sounded like a little man with a deep voice saying, "help me". I knew he was little cause he was in her belly and his voice was muffled because...well...he was in her belly. It's called deductive reasoning. Forgetting about the team of Bitch-N-Whore, we started to giggle. Then I tried mimicking the sound and we laughed uncontrollably for about three minutes then five minutes more. It was a nice bowl of double fudge fun that night in the Jeter's bedroom. But the cherry was missing. So I went over and kicked Nala and I laughed some more...all was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment